THIS WON'T STOP UNTIL WE TALK

...I thought it was ok...
...I thought we were fine...

Until the time someone talk to me,
and said that you're suffering,
because of me.

Walking in the path I've left, until here we are in the agony of life.
When I was younger, I learn one thing from making a relation with others.
You need both communication and trust.

But as I grow older, things become more complicated, until I realized that...
First, you need to suit in the society.

WELCOME TO THIS AWRY WORLD, FRIENDS!
where people can justifies everything they do.

You say that, it's you the one who should have all of those worries.
Then, I'll say that it's me the one who should have all of those trust-crisis.

You say that, you're the one who should be sick.
But I can just justifies, that I'm the one who should cry.

You say that, I make you feel offence.
But then, I'll say that you're the one that making this more complicated.

Don't you realized that, one of us might feel hurt without others knowing?
Don't you realized that, some might feel the impact without us knowing?
Don't you realized that, this make us suffer alone by justifying?

It's hard to imagine, but this can't stand any longer.
And, this won't stop until one of us try to talk.
Until one of us be true to others and state things that gone wrong.

Cause if you don't, you let yourself being harmed.
Without others even know what they're doing.
Cause if you stuck it in your head.
You just let your self feel all of that numbness.
And not solving any.

From now on, try to talk.
Say to yourself that, "I won't let you suffer alone without solving any!"

If you think that something gone wrong, talk.
If you think that something needs to be clarify, talk.
If you think that something get hurt, talk!

This won't stop until one of us talk,
about all of the insecurities,
about all of the numbnesses,
about all of the problems occurs.

We need to talk, NOW!



Comments