THE HEAT OF MOMENT

“I want to go out now!”
“Leave me alone!”
“Shut up!”

As the door shuts, as the tears fall.
Would this be only the heat of the moment?
Will we become like we used to be?

Sometimes you’re tired of something.
You hate it.
You want to go out.
You want to be you.
You hate everyone.
You just want to be alone.

But, there's also time,
Where sometimes you’re spirited of something.
You love it from the deepest of your heart.
You always think about it.
You want to be with it.
You can never live without it.
You just want it in your life.

But will these things last for a long time?

“Do not hate on something too much, as it might be something you’ll love at the end of the day.
And do not love something too much, as it might be something you’ll hate at the end of the day.”

Remind me of these sentences, in case I forget them. In case I’m trapped in this 
/heat of moment/
In case I’m under the control of my ego and just ruin everything.
thx.

-Latte Personalia


Comments